20071120

Eating Doof!

My favorite activity has got to be eating doof. Doof is food spelled backwards. It's pretty much the same thing as food, except for the spelling.

I have dry doof and wet doof. I also have a water bowl to drink water (keep in mind, it's water not retaw).

Because I can only lick at my doof with an upward swinging motion of my tongue, I inevitably spray food outwards, away from my face and onto my placemat. This is inefficient, for doof provides the most nourishment for my kitty body when it is directed down my throat, into my stomach, throughout my digestive system, out my butt mostly into the litter box, but also, partially clinging to my long butt hair as dried poopnugs.

To illustrate this point, I've provided some photos of my eating area after I've lapped up a meal:

Did i do that?



Deal with that, Austin!

No comments: