20071121

Visiting the Grandparents

Today, I went on a fun car ride out to the 'burbs. Sam and Austin took me to some old people's house. I think they're Austin's parents. Austin's mom is really loud and talks a lot. His dad is pretty quiet; the only thing he's said so far is, "Hello." Apparently, we're going to be here for a few days.

Hanging out at the grandparent's is pretty fun. His mom is, like, always in my face, telling me I have a flat face.

Is grandma playing with me... Or, am I playing with grandma?

Afterwards, I got to eat some apple pie. I was enjoying it until Sam told me I couldn't eat anymore and shooed me away. If I end up vomitting or diarrhea-ing all over the place, it's because I didn't eat enough pie.

I'm eating my apple pie!Sam's eating my apple pie.

I'm looking forward to a fun weekend at my grandparents' house... and to some more apple pie.

No comments: