20071213

Chillin' Out

In the kitchen, near my food bowl, there is this big white box with a door on it. I see Austin and Sam opening and shutting it all day long. Naturally, as a cat, I became curious and decided to investigate.

While Austin was removing some items from within the contraption, I leapt at the opportunity and made my way inside. It was cool! Get it? AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

When the door was open, the "fridge" was essentially a cold room that stores ketchup, eggs, water and Schuman Farms Head of Lettuce. But, when Austin closed the door, there was a building or something with flames coming out of it, and there were creatures writhing around, and they were growling and snarling. And there were flames, and I heard a voice say "Zuul"! It was right there.




1 comment:

Samantha Shih said...

wow, the fridge is really dirty. i should probably clean it, huh?