20071204

Torture

This morning, Samantha brought me into the bathroom. At first, I thought she was going to go poop or something and just wanted company. But, then she started running the bathtub... and, her t-shirt and bathing suit bottom outfit suddenly made more sense.
 
I got a good shampooing for what seemed like hours. I kept trying to jump out of the tub and run away. Of course, the door was closed so, even if I had managed to leap out of the bathtub, I was totally screwed. I finally resigned myself to my fate and just sucked it up.
 
While I was shivering, Austin came in with an ear-to-ear grin. He jammed his camera phone into my face and snapped the following pictures. Sam finally took me out and dried me off with a towel and blow dryer.

Austin's crappy camera phone capturing the moment.

Damn you all.

1 comment:

Samantha Shih said...

by the way, it only took rugby about half the day to forgive me for giving him a bath. in my defense, he smelled kind of like poo.